Thread: FOX OWNERS - Call for Photos

FOX OWNERS - Call for Photos

As you may have heard, we are helping our new affiliate club, Fox Forward, get up and running and create their own enthusiast community within SVTOA. One of the first projects in the works for Fox Forward is a comprehensive book on Fox Body restoration. As the people behind Fox Forward scour the country for examples of well-kept, original Foxes to photograph, we are putting out a call to SVTOA members for photos of their Fox Body Mustangs. C'mon, we know they're out there. Get those nice 79-93's out of the garage and send us some great photos that we can use in upcoming Fox Forward projects!

Post them here or email to: m@t5design.com

Of course the rare and limited edition cars 5.0 are always in need, but where are all the 4 cylinder cars? Can you believe how hard it is to find a perfect example of a 4cyl notchback or even a hatchback these days? That's the reason Fox Forward has decided to pursue this project and document these vehicles now before all the original Foxes are gone! With your help, the Fox Body Mustang will live on!

1988 fox body with 9000 true mile

found in thibodeax, la at a car dealer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st%20Car%20Show51.jpg  
    Founder/President
    Southeast Louisiana
    Bayou Mustang Club

SVT Enthusiast
    If anybody needs photos of either a 1993 GT or 1984 20th convertible that both unrestored just tel me what you need. I have the 93 since new, just about as stock a 1993 gt as you will find. This is not a low mile car but a well taken care of car. The 84 is stock and I am planning to start a comlpete restoration this fall. I hopey to be threw with a 65 fastback restoration by then, if not when it is completed I will start on it.

Thanks! We will keep it in mind. The project we were working on has been shelved for now, but when we pick it back up, we will be looking for photos again.

Here is a picture of my 1986 Mustang SVO, all original with 39,000 Miles on the clock.

SVT Enthusiast
    I have a 1992 SSP Mustang that is in the final stage of restoration, let me know if you need pics!
    Mark

2008 Black Bullitt (#3672)
    2004 Red Fire Cobra
    JLT CAI
    MGW Shifter
    Billet interior
    2006 GT (sold)
    2004 Mach I (died)
    2002 GT (sold for Mach I)